General Terms and Conditions
1. ScopeThe following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed via our online store.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contractThe sales contract is concluded with made here, owner Henrike von Besser, Dr.-Rörig-Damm 3, 33102 Paderborn, Germany.
Sales tax identification number according to § 27 a sales tax law DE 1234567891
The presentation of the products in the online store is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction tools provided and explained for this purpose in the order process.
By clicking the order button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt of your order will be sent by e-mail after sending the order. This e-mail does not constitute an acceptance of the order on our part.
The contract is concluded only with the dispatch of a declaration of acceptance in a separate e-mail or by delivery of the goods.
We are entitled to refuse the execution of an order and thus the conclusion of a purchase contract, among other things, if previous orders have not yet been fully processed, in particular if there are still outstanding debts of the customer. Alternatively, we may postpone the execution of the order and thus the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the new purchase contract until the previous order has been fully processed. In such a case, the customer will be informed accordingly.
3. Contract language, contract text storageThe original language available for the conclusion of the contract is German (see AGB on the German page). The contract text will not be stored by us. If any clauses got changed during the translation, the German Version of the contract takes priority and is the only valid one. This English Version is for information purpose only.
4. Delivery conditionsShipping costs are added to the stated product prices depending on where you live. You can find out more about the shipping costs in the offers and in the shopping cart. The delivery time is depending on the selected shipping method for available products usually a maximum of one week.
In the event of force majeure or comparable events such as strikes, lockouts, resource shortages, transport bottlenecks through no fault of our own and operational hindrances through no fault of our own, for example due to fire, water or machine damage, we will inform the customer immediately of this impediment to performance. The obligation to deliver the ordered products is interrupted for the duration of such an impediment to performance. We will inform the customer of the existence of such an impediment to performance and its elimination. If such an impediment to performance lasts for a period of more than four weeks, the customer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract. Further claims, in particular for damages against us, do not exist.
If the delivery method "pickup" is chosen, the shipping costs are waived and the customer is expected to appear within 24h for the pickup in the store Marienstr. 4.
5. Prices and paymentAll prices listed in the online store are inclusive of the applicable sales tax. In our store you can basically use the following payment methods:
In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After submitting the order in the store, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
6. Reservation of proprietary rightsThe goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Revocation instructionsYou can cancel your contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you (or a third party named by you who is not the carrier) have taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). It would be good if your revocation reaches us according to the following form. However, it is not mandatory to use it.
To made here Paderborn, Dr.-Rörig-Damm 3, 33102 Paderborn or firstname.lastname@example.org
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient if you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
8. Consequences of the revocationIf you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. In no case will you be charged for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to made here, Dr.-Rörig-Damm 3, 33102 Paderborn, Germany, without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
A revocation of orders for individualized or only for you explicitly made goods is expressly excluded.
9. Transport damagesIf goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please claim such defects as soon as possible to the deliverer and contact us immediately. Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, especially your warranty rights. However, you help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
10 Warranty and guarantees
The legal liability for defects applies. Information on any additional warranties and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online store.
For claims based on damages caused by us, our legal representatives or agents, we are always liable without limitation. This applies to injury to life, limb or health, in the case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty, in the case of warranty promises, if agreed, or if the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence on our part, on the part of our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability shall be limited to the amount of the damage foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise, claims for damages are excluded.
12. Dispute resolutionThe European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
13. Copyright and TrademarksThe content of this website, including texts, graphics, photos, illustrations, images, moving images and sounds is protected by copyright. Further publication, transmission, reproduction or other use of the images is prohibited. All trademarks used on the website are - unless otherwise stated - our own trademarks. These may not be used without prior written permission.
14. Coupon conditions
14.1 Definition and conditionsCoupons are promotional vouchers that cannot be purchased but can be issued by us as part of various promotional campaigns. These coupons reduce the shopping cart value by a percentage (e.g. 10%) or absolute (e.g. 10 €) value. The respective conditions for redeeming coupons may vary and will be explained by us directly in connection with the coupon.
14.2 Minimum order valueA minimum order value may be specified from which the coupon can be redeemed. If this is the case, it will be communicated together with the coupon.
14.3 Intended useCoupon Coupons issued by us are earmarked for a specific purpose unless otherwise stated. For example, it may be that a coupon is only applicable to certain categories of goods. Also note that coupons are often not applicable to reduced items.
14.4 Partial redemptionCoupon coupons, they are usually redeemable only once. Exceptions, for example, coupons over a certain amount of euros, are indicated directly in connection with the coupon.
14.5 Combination of couponsOnly one coupon can be redeemed per order, i.e. you cannot combine several codes. Exceptions will be communicated.
14.6 Cash paymentCash payment of coupons is not possible.
14.7 ResaleThe resale of coupons is not permitted.
14.8 Settlement in case of returnIf you return your goods, the purchase price reduced by a percentage coupon will be refunded. In general, however, there is no right to a refund or replacement of the coupon from the promotion.
If the value of the goods exceeds the coupon value and you have already paid this difference, then you will of course be refunded this difference.
14.9 ValidityCoupons are valid only for a limited time and expire on the date stated together with the coupon. An extension is not possible.
14.10 No retroactive effectSubsequent redemption of coupons for orders already placed or in progress is excluded.
14.11 RedemptionAfter completing the shopping process, you will find the "Redeem Coupon Code" section at the end of your shopping cart. Here you can enter the code in the empty field. By clicking on "Redeem" the voucher or discount amount will be automatically deducted from your order value.
14. Voucher of the advertising community PaderbornThe voucher of the Werbegemeinschaft Paderborn ("Advertising Community") can be used in the shopping cart as a means of payment. These vouchers can be purchased directly from the advertising community Paderborn or at a participating issuing office. The terms and conditions of the advertising community apply.
If the amount on the voucher card is not sufficient, the remaining amount must be paid with one of the means of payment described above. A cash payment of the credit on the voucher cannot take place. Once a debit entry has been made, it cannot be reversed, as the voucher cannot be reloaded. If an item in the online store was (partially) paid for with a voucher and must be returned or the purchase contract is revoked, the customer must specify a bank account to which the money can be refunded.